Millions of men worldwide suffer from this troublesome condition, and the sad fact is that, unless you know the exact root cause of the problem, then it could persist for long periods of time. You can, of course, treat the problem temporarily with prescription medications, but finding the root cause of the problem is much more beneficial. A lot of times, you can find the root of the problem and not even have to take any type of medication whatsoever. This is a best case scenario and doesn’t always work out the way we plan, but it does however work at times.
Myth #1: Only Old Men Get ED!
It isn’t true that ED always comes with aging. Of course, it would be harder for you to keep it up for longer spans of time, but it will not be permanent and it certainly does not happen to all men. Of men over 70, some 40% only experience erectile dysfunction. The remaining 60% continues to have their sex organs functioning well. Aging doesn’t necessarily mean that you would experience ED.
Fact #1: Men of All Ages Are Prone
All men, upon reaching the age of 45, had experienced erectile dysfunction. If you’ve reached the age of 45, then you would have experienced ED at some point in your life, no matter how mild or severe it might have been. There’s no point denying it: more than 30 million men in the United States alone suffer from erectile dysfunction, and not all of them are more than the age of 60. Erectile dysfunction could be of two things, both of which could be equally embarrassing. Some men who suffer from ED could start hard but lose it in the middle of sexual activity. Some men who suffer from ED wouldn’t be able to get it hard at all. Of the estimated 30 million men, not many have sought treatment. A small percentage of about 5% have made a move to sort the problem out, the remaining 95% are too proud to even acknowledge that they have a problem that they need to deal with.
Myth #2: Treating Impotence is Impossible
One of the most widely-known reasons for why people have ED over a span of time is because they believe that it could be very hard to treat erectile dysfunction. This is, in many ways, wrong. What most people do not know is that there could be a whole lot of reasons why a person could experience ED, but there are always answers for those who know where to look and who to get advice from. Doctors are reliable when it comes to treating ED. However, there would be times when you wouldn’t even need to have to take medications to treat your condition. What percentage of younger men are afflicted with ED because of psychological reasons? Truth is, younger men almost always suffer from erectile dysfunction because of psychological reasons, and these could easily be cured by sex therapists and learned professionals. You don’t need to take anything; you just need to attend these sessions and learn from it. Meditation is a known treatment for erectile dysfunction, and learning how to relax or do yoga is also a valuable skill when it comes to treating ED.
Fact #2: Erection Problems Are Very Manageable
What percentage of younger men are afflicted with ED? Gone were the days that most people think that the only ones who have trouble having hard-ons are those that are considerably older men. Now, many young men are suffering from erectile dysfunction and it is something that they would never want others to know – heck, they wouldn’t want to even admit it to themselves! In a study of more than 200 college students, 13% of them admitted to having problems with having an erection and keeping it. These students have an age range of 18-25, which is much younger than you must have initially thought. However, the percentage of young men seeking treatments for the problems is higher at a rate of 57%.
Everything could start to fall apart when a man learns that he is becoming impotent, but treating it early could be the key. Learning what percentage of younger men are afflicted with ED is nothing but a useless number if treatment is not given to these younger men. If you are one of these people, you need to act fast and make sure that you ask your doctor about your many different options. You have your whole life ahead of you, and spending it on products that will not guarantee safe and sound treatment is nothing but a waste of your precious time and money.